How to make money with Affiliate marketing in Nigeria: Join Today and start making money online.
Thousands of people are searching online on how to make money with Affiliate Marketing in Nigeria and I am here to make your search easy. I have read dozens of materials that end up wasting my time. I decided to put down this mind-blowing article on affiliate marketing to help you start as a pro.
As of 2018, I was a novice in Affiliate Marketing but today, I am the CEO of Guru Learn Affiliate Program.
I want to make this post very practical so that it can also serve as a DIY affiliate marketing tool for beginners.
Affiliate Marketing is one of the biggest and common methods to cash out online. It has also become one of the major sources of earning for many online bloggers, entrepreneurs, and webmasters.
Affiliate marketing is an ideal way of making more money.
Start making #100,000 monthly from affiliate marketing https://selar.co/nezh
What exactly is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate marketing is a system where an affiliate marketer can earn a commission for marketing someone else’s product or service. The affiliate marketer searches for a product they enjoy and then promotes that product or service to earn a small part of the profit from each sale.
Affiliate marketing is centered on advertising products. Present-day affiliate marketing is dependent on revenue sharing, unlike before. There are different parties to this transaction. The merchant is the owner of the product, he or she may decide to run an in-house affiliate marketing program, where it pays directly to affiliates that promote its products, which leads to a sale. He can also outsource it and give it to an affiliate network to manage it.
If, on the other hand, you are not the owner of the product, but still want to earn, you can opt for affiliate marketing. You can advertise the product, and get an income from the merchant for every sale that was made.
Affiliate marketing is the act of earning an income for promoting people’s the products. It’s that simple.
What you do is seek for that product you fancy and have a good reputation, advertise it to others, and earn when they buy.
Why you should consider starting Affiliate marketing:
- Affiliate marketing doesn’t need much capital to set up on like other business that requires huge startup capital. You can start some affiliate program without any money.
- Anyone can become an affiliate marketer: the good thing about affiliate marketing is that you earn money even as a novice because all you need to do is to sell a product and make your commission.
- To become an affiliate Marketer your phone or laptop and the desire to make money is all you need.
- You get immediate return on your investment in affiliate marketing.
- Affiliate marketing is a good place to begin building clientele and capital for your business.
Join our team and start making #100,000 monthly. Register here https://selar.co/nezh
How Affiliate marketing works:
In the business of affiliate marketing, there are four parties. We can look at it from another angle. When we look at using the actual marketing outlook, we tend to notice that there are two parts: the creator of the product or the seller, as well as the affiliate partner. What happens is that the seller or creator of the product wants his sales to improve, hence he is ready to pay affiliate partners or marketers to make this possible. Both parties enters a revenue-sharing agreement.
Let’s analyze every part of the affiliate marketing system.
The merchant is usually the brand, seller or vendor that has the product. The merchant can be a person or a company; either way, they have products or services that they want to sell. The merchant is the one that has created the product and want to have a large market share for it.
Merchant can be a person who is selling an online course on architecture. It could be a big firm like Amazon that sells a lot of products. A lot of successful affiliate marketing programs usually have a mixture of startups, individual entrepreneurs and big conglomerates. A lot of merchants have their affiliate program that they operate themselves. They bring out an amount of money that is under their marketing budget for the program. Some other merchants may decide to outsource it to an affiliate network that does all the work for them.
The merchant is the one that pays the affiliate network, if it outsourced it, or the affiliate if it is an in-house process.
Are you thinking of organizing an event, if yes, equip yourself through this guide https://nneme.com/5-challenges-in-event-planning-and-how-to-handle-them/
The affiliate can also be called the publisher. As the merchant, the affiliate can be either an individual or a company. The amount of money an affiliate earns depends on the niche, and how much it has put in place. Some affiliates earn as little as a couple of hundreds monthly. There are other tens of millions of dollars monthly. Yes, you read that right.
Before you earn those millions, you have to invest a lot of time and effort into the business. Many affiliates achieve this by posting engaging content.
What an affiliate does is to promote the products of a merchant in a manner to get prospects to see the products as worthy of their money.
You can be do this by running a blog with engaging content that attracts traffic. Once you have the traffic, you can promote products that are related to your niche. Let’s say that you have a tech blog, where you speak of cool tech gadgets.
You can easily promote the gadgets of a company and get your readers to make purchases. You are paid once a purchase is made.
It is advisable that as an affiliate you only sell those things related to your blog’s niche. Selling baby items to readers of a dirt bike blog is a waste of time. The baby items will succeed if they were promoted on a Parenthood’s blog.
This party is one of the most important in the system. We can say that it is the sun, while the other parties revolve around it and we won’t be wrong. There will be no revenue and commission if sales are not made. This means that the merchant, affiliate network and affiliate are wasting their time.
The client determines if sales, revenue, and commission will be made. What the affiliate does is to convince the client to try out the merchant’s product. They make use of a lot of channels to reach prospective clients. It could be through their website or social media pages. Some take it up a notch by using digital billboards. Whatever way is used, as long as the sale is made by the client, the affiliate and the merchant benefit.
It is not under compulsion that a client knows that the website is part of an affiliate program, though some countries may make it compulsory.
Those affiliates that decide to tell their clients do so to appear a lot transparent. They want their clients to know that they earn from the sales. Others don’t bother to alert their clients of this.
The client isn’t expected to pay more because he used an affiliate marketer to make the purchase. Why is this so? The retail price of that product or service already has the commission of the affiliate marketer.
As mentioned earlier, a merchant may decide to outsource its affiliate marketing, and when it does, it uses an affiliate network.
The affiliate network is the middleman that works between the merchant and affiliate.
If the merchant decides that he/she doesn’t want to manage its affiliate program itself, it employs the services of an affiliate network. The affiliate network manages the program and sources for good affiliates. The merchant pays the affiliate network when a sale is made. The affiliate Network takes out its commission and pays the affiliate marketer.
There are a lot of affiliate networks available, and a popular one is ClickBank. Once a merchant outsources its affiliate program, it shows that it is serious about it. When a merchant outsources its affiliate program, affiliates must use the affiliate network before they can promote the products.
In the world of affiliate marketing, affiliate programs make use of different compensation methods. A large percentage of current affiliate programs opt for the Revenue share method, while the others fancy the Cost Per Action method.
Best Affiliate Marketing Programs in Nigeria:
- Jumia Affiliate Program
Jumia is one of the leading online stores in Nigeria and Nigeria has a population of over 200 million people. Through the Jumia affiliate program, you can make money for yourself. All you have to do is drive traffic to Jumia online store and choose from their thousands of products to advertise on your site to customers, and you make money whenever your visitors buy from them. Jumia’s affiliate program is great if you truly know how to go about it.
How does the Jumia affiliate program work?
Jumia has reorganized its whole affiliate process to guarantee ease of use while still sustaining extremely accurate tracking methods.
The process is as follows:
- Sign up to become a Jumia affiliate on the affiliate site.
- Log in to your affiliate dashboard and choose what product(s) to market.
- Get promotional material like banners, feeds, and deep links from them.
- Embed links on your website, blog, in your social media channels, or an email marketing campaign.
- Use promotional strategies to get sales.
- If your visitor orders, the order will be recorded as a sale for you.
- Jumia will review and approve the sale.
- You will get commission payouts on the 30th of every month, provided your balance is at least N10,000
- Konga Affiliate Program
Join Konga Affiliate Marketing Program in Nigeria 2021
Konga is another affiliate program you can also sign up for. It has over 100,000 products that you can promote.
They pay very well, and their commission model is tremendous. They pay up to 9% commission on their products.
Konga Affiliate Pro – a leading affiliate tracking software that uses a blend of cookies and IP addresses to track referrals for the best possible reliability.
How does the Konga affiliate program work?
Konga has reorganized its whole affiliate process to guarantee ease of use while still sustaining extremely accurate tracking methods.
The process is as follows:
- Go to the signup form and fill it out.
- Log in to your affiliate account and choose which promotional material to use.
- Embed the links on your website, blog, in your social media channels, or email promotion.
- Use our strategies from ODigital academy to get sales.
- Visitor clicks on your Konga affiliate link embed on your site, social media platform, or in an email.
- The visitor’s IP is then logged, and a 30 days cookie is placed in their browser for tracking purposes.
- If your visitor orders, the order will be registered as a sale for you.
- Konga will review and approve the sale.
- You will receive up to 9% commission payouts on the 30th of every month, provided your balance is at least N10,000
- PayPorte Affiliate Program
PayPorte is one of Nigeria’s favourite online retail store. However, the company has thrived in ensuring that it covers a wide demographic, providing variety of products including fashion and accessories, furniture, fabrics, tech gadgets, home appliances, and more. They provide a seamless shopping experience, and their affiliate program is even as good as their regular offerings.
How does the PayPorte affiliate program work?
The process is as follows:
- Sign up for free on their website.
- Log in to your affiliate dashboard and choose which product to market.
- Select promotional material like referral links and banners from them.
- Use the links on your website, blogs, social media channels, or email marketing.
- Use well-tested strategy from Odigital to bring in sales.
- If any visitor visits their site through your link and buys anything, it’ll be registered as a sale for you.
- PayPorte will review and approve the sale.
- You will earn 5-10% commission off every sale, accumulated and paid to your bank account.
Here is the bomb!
I promised earlier to give you a mouth-watering offer of joining my company’s affiliate program because you have read to the end, here comes the good news. Welcome to Guru Learn Affiliate Network, your next money making platform. Our niche is selling digital content.
We introduce the affiliate program 2020 during covid-19 to help people raise income while they were at home. So far, we have dozens of people earning monthly from our platform.
Our Affiliate Program is one of the highest paying affiliate program in Nigeria. We pay commissions from 5 percent to 60 percent on products sold to the affiliate.
Here is how to join us!
- Register by making payment of #10,000.
- An account created for you on our platform after registration.
- Our team will train you on A-Z of affiliate marketing
- You will have access to all product on our platform
- You make your commission from every sells made
- At the end of the month, your money is wired to your account.
If you decided to join our Affiliate Network within the next 72 hours, you will have a 65 percent discount on the price. This is the best discount we have ever done on our platform. However, if you join us today, you will pay #3,500 instead of #10,000.
If you are interested in taking this offer, follow this link https://selar.co/nezh and register.